• Monday at 4:30 p.m., the teens will gather for gaming in the Teen Zone. They have board and card games as well as Wii and Xbox gaming. Feel free to bring a multi-player E-Rated game to share. For …
• Monday at 4:30 p.m., the teens will gather for gaming in the Teen Zone. They have board and card games as well as Wii and Xbox gaming. Feel free to bring a multi-player E-Rated game to share. For more information on any of the teen events, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All kids, 18 and under, are invited to free Lunch Wednesdays every week at 1 p.m. in the Community Room. Immediately after lunch, movie and games will take place until 5 p.m., for all ages. Then at 6 p.m., movie night for adults will be showing the award-winning 2016 film “Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them.”
• Thursday at 4:30 p.m., teens will gather in the Children’s Room garden area for summer reading activities. Come prepared to get dirty as they work to make the library garden more beautiful.
On Thursday night, families will have a chance to gather at 7 p.m. for a night of DIY projects.
• Friday at 7 p.m., the Teens will have after-hours programming for the Summer Reading Program. Join them for a night of unique DIY projects all made from recycled books.
Next week, adults 18 and up are invited to T-Shirt Rebuilding. Bring old T-shirts to make fun projects to take-home but also to donate around Cleveland. Does this idea sound fun but you can’t make it next week? Join us on July 3 for the same event where new projects can be started or projects finished from the first program.
Registration is required for all of the teen and children’s events, so get online and sign-up today.
The Friends of the Library Association runs the FOLA Book Nook at the library. Funds are raised to be donated to the Children’s Room for books and programming materials. Right now, they are calling for volunteers who wish to spend a few hours each week in “The Nook.” If you are interested, contact the volunteer coordinator at email@example.com.
Don’t forget the library offers free Zumba classes every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday morning at 8 a.m.
For more information on the library — its resources and programs, visit www.clevelandlibrary.org.
Print subscribers have FREE access to clevelandbanner.com by registering HERE
Non-subscribers have limited monthly access to local stories, but have options to subscribe to print, web or electronic editions by clicking HERE
We are sorry but you have reached the maximum number of free local stories for this month. If you have a website account here, please click HERE to log in for continued access.
If you are a print subscriber but do not have an account here, click HERE to create a website account to gain unlimited free access.
Non-subscribers may gain access by subscribing to any of our print or electronic subscriptions HERE